JUPITER 30 HFS
A POWERFUL MULTI-TASKER
In the market for a sleek, powerful multi-tasker? From tournament flare starts to waterfront dining, secluded beaches to the perfect yachting statement, the 30 HFS with its forward seating lounge can do it all. With panache!
- 1: Bilge Access
- 2: Fish Box
- 3: Live Well Prep Center
- 4: Rod Locker
- 5: Head Compartment
- 6: Storage
- 7: FWD Seat Storage
- 8: Anchor Locker
- 9: Rod Locker
30 HFS Specifications
- L.O.A., Hull: 29’6”
- Beam: 9’4”
- Max HP Rating: 600 HP
- Bridge Clearance w/Std T-Top: 8’10”
- Deadrise (Forward): 60°
- Deadrise (Aft): 23°
- Dry Weight (w/engines): 7,590 lbs
- Operating Weight (approx): 10,041 lbs.
- Draft - Motors Up: 22”
- Draft - Motors Down: 33"
- Fuel Capacity (Std): 262 gallons
- Water Capacity: 35 gallons
- Holding Tank: 6 gallons
- Coaming Bolsters
- Bait prep center w/ 45 gal. stand-up livewell, tackle storage, cushion, rod holders, F/W sink w/ shower, helm seat w/ drink holders & folding footrest
- Boarding ladder & grab rail
- Dry storage compartment fwd.
- Fishbox with macerator 120 gal.
- Forward dry storage compartments 2 ea., 45 gal.
- Grab rails at all std. seating locations
- Lockable rod storage, port & stbd.
- Molded fiberglass gasketed hatches
- Automatic battery management system
- Battery charger, multi-bank
- Battery parallel switch
- Bonded electrical system
- Circuit protection throughout
- Marine horn, electric, dual
- Heavy duty vinyl rub rail with SS insert
- Sea-cocks on all below water thru-hulls
- Trim tabs, recessed w/ auto retract and indicators
- Water tank w/ gauge
- Livewell pump, HD 1600 GPH
- Custom oversize console w/ stand-up head
- Easy access entry door to head, lockable
- Molded insulated drink cooler 85 qt.
- Molded sink with pull out shower
- Hydraulic steering w/ adjustable helm
“With its performance, styling, and craftsmanship, the 30 Jupiter turns heads everywhere we go. The family loves it so much we’re already thinking about a bigger boat!”
– Jeff R.