JUPITER 38 HFS
For serious big game pursuits and the performance to leave others in your wake, we proudly offer the 38 HFS, our largest center console. She’s loaded with everything needed to stand up to tuna, marlin and broadbills. And when it’s time to celebrate, rest those sore muscles and relax in the bow as the sun dips below the horizon.
- 1: Bilge Access
- 2: Fish Box
- 3: Live Well
- 4: Rod Locker
- 5: Head Compartment
- 6: Storage (Opt Fuel)
- 7: Storage
- 8: FWD Seat Storage
- 9: Anchor Locker
38 HFS Specifications
- L.O.A., Hull: 38’ 2”
- Beam: 10’ 7”
- Max HP Rating: 1,050
- Bridge Clearance: (w/ std. T-Top) 9’ 2”
- Deadrise: Forward 60° | Aft 24°
- Dry Weight: (w/ engines) 11,480 lbs.
- Operating Weight: (w/ twins, approx.) 15,844 lbs.
- Draft: Engines up 24” | Engines down 36”
- Fuel Capacity: (std.) 320 gals. | 76 gals. opt.
(std. w/ triple engine installation)
160 gals. opt.
- Water Capacity: 50 gals.
- Bait prep center, stand-up livewell, tackle storage, cushion, rod holders, F/W sink w/ shower, helm seat w/ drink holders & folding footrest
- Boarding ladder & grab rail
- Fishboxes - w/ macerator drains
- Rod Holders, Heavy Duty, S/S
- Rod storage lockers
- Transom door & gate
- Automatic battery management system
- Premium multifunction instrumentation
- Cockpit lighting, indirect LED
- Deck hardware, flush mounted, SS
- Fuel tanks, HD marine aluminum, coal tar coated
- Heavy duty vinyl rub rail with SS insert
- Trim tabs, recessed w/ auto retract and indicators
- Water tank w/ gauge
- Livewell pump, HD 1600 GPH
- All Jupiter models are covered by a lifetime transferable limited warranty
- Custom oversize console w/stand-up head
“After owning large Express boats in the past, I would put my 38 Jupiter up against any of them in big seas. It simply runs like a sports car with comfort and safety. When you run out of Jupiter, FL to the Bahamas, you need a hull that can handle the unexpected.”
– Cal H.