JUPITER 26 FS
DON’T SETTLE FOR LESS
Dreaming big doesn’t mean settling for less. The 26 FS offers the style, performance and quality you expect from Jupiter in an affordable, trailerable model. Factor in angling essentials plus family-friendly features and the choice becomes even easier. So why compromise? Choose a legend.
- 1: Live Well
- 2: Sink/Shower
- 3: Bilge Access
- 4: Fishbox
- 5: Head Compartment
- 6: Console Cooler
- 7: Storage
- 8: FWD Seating Storage
- 9: Anchor Locker
26 FS Specifications
- L.O.A., Hull: 26’ 5”
- Beam: 8’ 8”
- Max HP Rating: 500
- Bridge Clearance: (w/ std. T-Top) 7’ 10”
- Deadrise: Forward 60° | Aft 22°
- Dry Weight: (w/ engines) 5,460 lbs.
- Operating Weight: (approx.) 6,400 lbs.
- Draft: Engines up 20” | Engines down 31”
- Fuel Capacity: (std.) 150 gals.
- Water Capacity: 20 gals.
- Hi-Tech composite construction
- High density composite core transom
- Vinylester resin barrier to prevent osmotic blistering
- Hand-laid with multidirectional biaxial & triaxial knitted fiberglass
- No wood-no rot laminated design
- Anchor locker, top loading
- Coaming Bolsters
- Fishbox with macerator 102 gal.
- Fresh water washdown
- Fresh water sink with pull out shower
- All wiring tin coated copper
- Battery parallel switch
- Bonded electrical system
- Color coded & numbered wiring system
- Hi-water bilge alarm
- HD marine batteries, AGM
- Fuel tank, HD marine aluminum, coal tar coated
- Double SS hose clamps below waterline
- Deutsche Connections
“The 26 Jupiter was our first step into the bigger boat world and we’re glad we did. It’s a dry and stable boat that we can easily tow. The roomy stand up head in the console is a great feature with our children.”
– Jim D.